Investment Banking Marketing Manager
Colonnade Advisors is a boutique investment bank and the Marketing Manager position is a market-facing role for a highly motivated professional. The Marketing Manager will develop leads for the firm, initiate contact with prospective clients, and maintain Colonnade’s social media and promotional presence in the marketplace.
- Identify and screen potential clients. Establish and explore relationships with key contacts at potential accounts, primarily through an outbound telephone calling effort, email marketing, remote and in-person presentations, LinkedIn outreach/networking, and industry conferences.
- Promote and market the firm to the business community via web-site development, public relations outreach, social media campaigns and development of marketing collateral material.
- Manage lead generation activity as well as all necessary follow-up activities.
- Pro-actively monitor industry developments in Colonnade’s served markets.
- Support senior bankers on marketing as necessary, tracking the activities and follow-up that partners must complete.
- Serve as primary contact for all in-bound inquiries regarding Colonnade and its services.
- Provide miscellaneous support to Colonnade as a valued member of the team.
- At least two years of business development and marketing experience for a professional services firm (investment bank, private equity/venture capital, law, accounting, IT services, financial services, etc.).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- High level of intellectual curiosity and an ability to learn new skills.
- Resilient, highly-motivated personality.
- A self-starter and team player, able to accept direction, yet work independently.
- Excellent prioritization and time management skills.
- Ability to remain calm in the face of pressure.
- Knowledge of corporate finance and the M&A market.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of products, Salesforce and/or other database/information management systems.
- Ability to travel as needed to participate in conferences and sales presentations.
- College degree in a business discipline (or a related field of study).
About Colonnade Advisors
Colonnade Advisors is a boutique investment banking firm that specializes in merger and acquisition advisory services. Since our start in 1999, we have completed over $7.5 billion in transaction volume. We provide financial advice to clients in the financial services and business services sectors. We advise business owners in selling their companies, buying competitors and raising capital. For more information, visit www.ColAdv.com.
Please submit resumes to Resumes@ColAdv.com