Gina Cocking, CEO and Managing Director of Colonnade Advisors, will be joining the F&I Master Series online event hosted by Rebecca Chernek of Chernek Consulting on April 6 and 7, 2022.
The event takes place both days from 8:30 AM EST to 3:00 PM EST.
According to Chernek consulting, there’s a revolution afoot and forces are merging that will greatly impact the way auto dealers do business in the near future.
This event will address in great detail the changes facing finance and insurance in the automotive retail space for franchise, independent, and recreational dealers nationwide.
Topics covered include:
- Compliance: Looking ahead at what’s coming
- Digital Retailing: Giving customers the power to shop and set payment options online
- Funding and Crowdsourcing: Financing options for independent auto dealers
- Fraud Prevention: Keeping your profits intact
- Lending Best Practices: The dos and don’ts
- Desking: The tools and technology of the trade
- Digital Menus: Boosting aftermarket product sales
- Independent Lending Portal Options: Exploring your tech choices
- Dealer Talk: What’s really happening in car dealerships today
- Thriving in the era of Carvana, CarMax, and Vroom
- The Digital Life Cycle: Adapting to twenty-first-century methodologies
Gina’s talk is titled: M&A – Stay Competitive in an Aggressive Marketplace.
Watch Becky Chernek discuss the upcoming event:
Registration is open on the event’s website.
Colonnade Securities is a boutique investment banking firm that has completed over $9.0 billion in M&A transactions for clients in the business and financial services industries. The firm has deep expertise in the automotive F&I industry and has advised many companies in the sector on strategic transactions. Please see our Quarterly Updates on the F&I industry here.